Member Sessions: The BOM holds an one hour member sessions (in Atlanta, Ga.) Saturdays at 10am. At the end of the presentation, each prospective member is given an opportunity to join The BOM, and have their Limited Liability Company (LLC) and Federal Tax ID created.
Session Fee: $10 for non-members. BOM members attend for free.
Membership Fee: $200, annual membership if you already have a corporate entity
$500, annual membership and to form a LLC and receive an EIN for your business
Credit cards accepted.
- Limited Liability Company & Federal Employer Identification Number ($500 membership only)
Normally: $675 (LegalZoom) - $1,000 (Attorneys)
- Access to a business attorney every month
- Attend Monthly Sessions – Live or Online
- Networking with other business owners
To become a Non LLC Member ($200 fee), please do the following:
1. Please submit your Member Registration here.
2. If you have already submitted the Member registration - pay now.
To become a Business Formation Member, form an LLC and receive an Federal Tax ID ($500 fee), please do the following:
1. Please submit your Business Formation Membership Registration here.
2. If you have already submitted the Business Formation Membership registration - pay now.